- 6.3-oz, 100% polyester flat tricot micropique
- Rib knit collar
- Moisture wicking
- Snag resistant
- Embroidered Power Pioneers logo on left chest and partner logo Something Fishy Aquariums on right chest
Finished Measurements in Inches
|21 ¾||23 ¼||24 ¾||26 ¼||28 ¼||30 ¼|
|Sleeve Length||17 ¾||18 ½||19 ¼||20||20 ¾||21 ½||22 ¼||23|
|Body Length||28||29||30||31||32||33||33 ½||34|
Product Weight: 0.25 kg
Measured across the chest one inch below armhole when laid flat (1/2) measurement.
Start at center of neck and measure down shoulder, down sleeve to hem.
Body Length at Back
Measured from high point shoulder to finished hem at back.
Always check for product tags for any instructions on how to wash each garment. In general, follow these tips for ideal care:
- Machine wash inside-out in cold water with like colors
- Wash with similar textured clothing to limit friction
- Use powdered detergent instead of liquid detergent
- Tumble dry on low heat or air/hang dry. Don't wring excess water from the garment.
- Do not use bleach or other strong detergent products. Use a stain remover on spots, if necessary.
- Limit use of dryer sheets or fabric softener
- Do not dry clean
- If you need to iron, use the cool setting to avoid damaging any logos or designs, and do not iron directly over customization.