Help promote a healthy community and show your support for BC Children's Hospital with these washable and reusable non-medical face masks. Custom designed by the BC Hydro Power Pioneers, all proceeds from every face mask purchased will go to BC Children's Hospital through the Power Pioneers Miracle Millions Campaign.
Celebrating 30 years in 2020 – Power Pioneers have raised over $1 million through our Miracle Millions Campaign for BC Children’s Hospital. Currently we are working to raise our second million for the Hospital that includes our Ed Turner Memorial Endowment for Medical Genetics.
Family Discount: Choose 3 or more masks in any size or style and receive 10% OFF each face mask purchased. Discount will be applied automatically during checkout.
Shipping: $10.00 Flat Rate Shipping within Canada (30th Anniversary Special). OCS shipping available for BC Hydro employee orders to BC Hydro OCS locations.
Availability: Orders will begin shipping the week of May 25, 2020.
Bulk Orders: For bulk orders of 50 or more face masks please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Small: Mask 7.5" W x 5.0" H with 4" ear loop (fits children)
- Medium: Mask 8.0" W x 5.5" H with 5" ear loop
- Large: Mask 8.5" W x 6.0" H with 6" ear loop
Helpful tips on adjusting your Face mask: Worn properly, reusable cloth masks should contour to the face to ensure droplets do not travel. As faces are not uniform, you may find that your face mask fits perfectly right away each time you wear it, or you may need to adjust prior to putting on your mask, or after each wash. Because the masks are made from technical performance fabric, they have the ability to four-way stretch up to one half size:
- To adjust your mask from side-to-side, or increase the binding length around your ears, simply hold an ear loop in each hand and pull with gentle pressure to increase the width or adjust one at a time.
- To adjust the fit in height (from your nose to chin) apply the same technique by gently pulling the top and bottom binding.
- Remember to wash your hands prior to touching and adjusting your mask and then try to avoid touching your mask or face while in use.
- Wash and dry before your first use.
- Wash routinely based on the frequency of use.
- Hand wash or machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Lay flat to air dry. Do not iron.
Please click on product images to view full item description, size dimensions and care instructions. Select size and click 'Add to Cart' to place your order...