30th Anniversary Extended Special: Choose 3 or more masks in any size or style and receive an additional 30% OFF each face mask purchased (= $6.97 each). Discount will be applied automatically during checkout.
Help promote a healthy community and show your support for the BC Children's Hospital with these washable and reusable non-medical face masks. Custom designed by the BC Hydro Power Pioneers, all proceeds from every face mask purchased will go to BC Children's Hospital through the Power Pioneers Miracle Millions Campaign.
These reusable face masks meet the Government of Canada's recommendations for proper material, structure, and fit consisting of two layers of tightly-woven material fabric with an inside sleeve that allows you to insert a filter of your choice.
Shipping: $10.00 Flat Rate Shipping within Canada (30th Anniversary Special). OCS shipping available for BC Hydro employee orders to BC Hydro OCS locations.
- Non-Medical. Contoured fit, breathable, reusable, and washable. Socially responsible performance fabric.
- Outer Layer: Polyester/Spandex. High moisture wicking, durable.
- Inner Layer: Technical Bamboo. Soft-touch feel against your skin.
- Durable, stretchy outer binding and ear-loop for maximum comfort and fit.
- Inside sleeve allows you to insert a filter of your choice.
- Wash before first use.
- Thoughtfully Made in Vancouver, Canada.
Fit Guide: Please see fit guide in product images.
Helpful tips on adjusting your face mask: Worn properly, reusable cloth masks should contour to the face and fit over the nose and mouth to ensure droplets do not travel. As faces are not uniform, you may find that your face mask fits perfectly right away each time you wear it, or you may need to adjust prior to putting on your mask, or after each wash. Because the masks are made from technical performance fabric, they have the ability to four-way stretch up to one half size:
- To adjust your mask from side-to-side, or increase the binding length around your ears, simply hold an ear loop in each hand and pull with gentle pressure to increase the width or adjust one at a time.
- To adjust the fit in height (from your nose to chin) apply the same technique by gently pulling the top and bottom binding.
- Remember to wash your hands prior to touching and adjusting your mask and then try to avoid touching your mask or face while in use.
- Wash and dry before your first use.
- Wash routinely based on the frequency of use.
- Hand wash or machine wash, gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Lay flat to air dry. Do not iron.
- This is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade personal protective equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of COVID-19, including social distancing, washing your hands, and refraining from touching your face
- This is not an FDA approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.
- This mask should not be placed on young children under age 2, anyone who has trouble breathing, or is unconscious, incapacitated, or otherwise unable to remove the mask without assistance.
- Due to the hygienic nature of this product, all masks are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.